jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

About me

Hello people, my name is Jose Coy i'm 17 ( i know that u won't believe me but its true. ) years old. I'm from Maracaibo. I'm studying computer engineering at URBE. My favorite subject is Operative Systems. I'm at the 5th trimester and i'm taking 6 classes for now.





My University



URBE: Universidad Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacín, URBE website

I love to sleep, play drums, go to the partys, drive my car ( finally i've got one ), I like to go out with my friends and play with my brother everytime I can because he is the only one so... I love him so much.

Things that I hate: TOMATOES!!!!!!!!, Vallenato music, the injustice, the crime well I think everything who has to be about thief I really hate 'em.

Well my 1st dream was to travel to Disney world and i just success this goal the last December it was beautiful but I learn something new that when u success in a goal u just look away for another one, now my 2nd dream is Travel to Rome and my 3rd is graduate from the university.

Rome, Capital of Italy.




URBE: Universidad Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario